1. You are developing bad habits because of your relationship.
2. You are isolating yourself from your friends and family.
3. You never do anything that you really want to do.
4. You find yourself not doing things that were once important to you.
5. You are putting your life on hold.
All relationships require work and compromise. However, if your relationship is making you feel drained, then it is likely that you are not being true to yourself. If that person loves you for who you really are, then you will have a good relationship. It won’t seem like work, it will just work. Contact us for a free relationship coaching session @ www.myerslifecoaching.com!