Relationships are a necessary part of healthy living, but there is no such thing as a perfect partner, friendship, colleague, etc. Relationships, from acquaintances to romances, have the potential to enrich our lives. They have the power to make us grow, feels supported and fulfilled. However, these same relationships can cause discomfort, and sometimes even cause harm. Here are 5 ways you can lose yourself in your relationship!
1. You are developing bad habits because of your relationship.
2. You are isolating yourself from your friends and family.
3. You never do anything that you really want to do.
4. You find yourself not doing things that were once important to you.
5. You are putting your life on hold.
All relationships require work and compromise. These relationship warning signs mean that there is some woHowever, if your relationship is making you feel drained, then it is likely that you are not being true to yourself. If you are experiencing the following then it is time to get some support. If that person cares for you, It won’t seem like work, it will just work. If you’re going through relationship troubles, you’ve probably got well-meaning friends and family members telling you to just throw in the towel. They might be telling you that things will not get any better and that there’s no use even trying. Don’t end up losing yourself in a relationship.
I’m here to tell you that they are wrong!
There’s always hope for a troubled relationships, regardless of how bad things are. These are not 5 signs a relationship is over. It may mean that you have to change your behavior to get that person to respond to you differently. It may mean that you are entering a new season in your life and this person does not need to go for the ride. It may mean that you are fighting something that you need to just live and let be!
And I want to point you to a resource that might be just what you’ve been looking for: You Can Fix Your Relationship: Coaching Program!
You Can Fix Your Relationship: Coaching Program, is full of ideas, principles, and tips you can begin to use in your relationship right away.
It focuses on:
- Discovering what mistakes you might have made in your relationship and how to correct them.
- Overcoming lost trust.
- Determining how much space you need in your relationship and figuring out how to get it without causing damage.
AND you’ll get some free gifts too!
- A Self-Coaching Workbook.
- 24/7 Email and Phone Access.
- Spiritual Non-judgmental conversation.
- And more!
Here’s to a better life, new beginnings and lasting peace!